Trametes Versicolor (formerly known as Coriolus Versicolor) is sometimes called Turkey Tail. It is known as Yunzhi in China and Kawaratake in Japan. This mushroom has been prescribed by traditional Chinese Medicine healers due to its excellent immune strengthening properties.
Modern clinical use in Japan and research for Polysaccharide-peptide (over 400 published studies) suggest that it stimulates immune function, promotes stamina, antioxidant activities, supports the liver and no interaction with other drugs, when used with other western medications.
- provides natural immune system support
- formulated to support the liver metabolism and acts as a liver tonic
- enhances antioxidant activities
- helps maintain stamina and endurance levels naturally
- aid in the improvement and maintenance of general wellbeing.
Trametes versicolor (10:1) equivalent to 2.5g and Ganoderma lucidum mushroom spore powder 50mg
For therapeutic supplement, 3 capsules three times a day. For health maintenance, 1 capsule twice a day on an empty stomach.